Starting off with Tristan's 2nd Birthday! The day of his birthday was pretty chill. We went to our favorite little donut place for breakfast and then I pretty much let him eat whatever he wanted, watch tv when he wanted and thereby avoided any possible meltdowns and he took like a 3 1/2 hour nap. I had been planning on doing a fun activity with him, but since he slept the afternoon away he was fresh for his mini little birthday celebration at Chick-fil-a with the family, (Grandma Cindy, Erin & Jake, Penny & Tim) We did not however take into account Monday in Utah Valley (family night) and fund raiser going on at Chick-fil-a, so it was super busy! Tristan got some cool presents, plenty of pop, chicken nuggets, ice cream and a little bit of playing in the play place. He was extremely wary of the big chick-fil-a cow walking around the restaraunt but other than that I would call it a success.
That saturday Grandma Sue and Uncle Richard and Libby and Elliot were in town and we celebrated Tristans's birthday at Chuck E Cheese. I underestimated the business of that place on Saturday afternoon! It was very loud and busy so after the kids got to ride as many rides as they wanted we sang Happy Birthday ate a few cupcakes and quickly relocated to a park. The park was so much more fun, I wish I had thought of that from the beginning. We didn't take a lot of pics, not even of him blowing out his candle, which I am bummed about, but here he is on one of the rides with his cousin and we only have video of him opening up his presents at the park, but its too long to post, and I should have my video editor husband edit it down but I'm afraid if I go downstairs to fetch him I might get sidetracked and not finish this blog I started last week.
The next morning after Tristan's party was Ivory's blessing. Ryan gave a great blessing and we had family and friends over for breakfast!
Ivory and her grandmas!
Penny entertained the kids with bubbles!
The group!
All tuckered out later that afternoon!
2 comments:
I'm glad I got to be at your house- it was an eventful trip.
Ivory is seriously so cute!
Post a Comment