
When Ryan inspected our dishwasher to see why it was broken he said, "ok what I think I need to do is cut this wire and re-connect it over here, etc...." And I said "Um maybe we should just call a repair man." What I should have said was, sounds great, I know you can do it Honey or something like that (except for I've never once called him honey). This blog is to say I'm sorry I doubted your handy man abilities because you are an awesome, wonderful, Sexy- Handyman. I should never have doubted you. Total repair cost- $4 for supplies.
And, I usually don't think this but I can't wait to go home and do another load of dishes, so I can finally use the kitchen as I have this weird phobia, I'm not a neat freak or anything but if the kitchen is dirty I don't cook: Hence- a lot of eating out this week.
Also, totally un related to the topic of this blog I never posted our Memorial day Hike pics. We went up American Fork canyon with Ryan's family and did a little hike.



3 comments:
way to go Ryan! Diane, you'll have to keep around for a while longer:)
Way to go Ryan :) ... Diane sounds a lot happier.
Wow- I'm impressed- it is nice to know there's a Handy man in the family:) I don't think I could survive with out a dishwasher;)
Post a Comment