Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Seasonal Disorder

Its probably lame to post a blog about the wheather, but its been cloudy and rainy here for the past two weeks and its driving me nuts. This is why I can't live in Utah for the rest of my life. Its the second week of June it should be warm and sunny by now. It always teases you, gives you a few nice days in March and then snows, then gives you a few really nice days in May and then rains the first couple of weeks in June. Now I understand that summer doesn't officially start until the 21st but growing up in Texas for 16 years for some reason I feel entitled to June 1-August 31 should be nothing but perfect hot summer weather. I should be at the pool this saturday but the forecast is 74 and cloudy not quite pool weather, i feel cheated.

Note: I know that 74 doesn't sound too bad but today (its thursday now) and its 50 outside and still raining and supposed to be for the next week...I guess I shouldn't expect any sympathy from the Washingtonians (except for Kirsten- Thank you!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so true, except that it usually gets that way by the begining of May in Texas sometimes even in April. I miss the sun there! I miss swimming in a pool too:( This is why I propose that everyone should move to texas again, in about 5 years! hahaha

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Sorry to hear you are having cooler weather (not pool worthy)!!! It is getting cooler here again, but I am actually happy about it:) You definitely should be thinking of Arizona or TX in your future:)

CoplanRanch said...

That seems funny that 74 deg is my definition of good weather.

Anonymous said...

it's 97 in Houston today.

Russell Family said...

Sounds like you need to move back to TEXAS!!!!!!!