Sunday, December 28, 2014

Baby Girl #3

I've neglected to do a post about our newest addition being baked right now.  But for when someday I print this blog out into an awesome looking book,  I don't want baby #3 wondering why there is no mention of her until she's born, she's probably already not going to be happy being currently named Baby #3. Surprise,  I'm pregnant again, was an understatement, when I started feeling sick  this summer.  Tristan will have been 3 for about a month and Ivory won't quite be 18 months when this this little girl will be born.  I'm not quite sure how it will all work out as most days I feel barely able to keep up with the two I have, but I am sure this little one was meant to come to our family at this time for a specific reason and we already love her!!!





3 comments:

Annaliese said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

CoplanRanch said...

I am excited too. She is a lucky girl.

kinsie said...

So excited for you! I feel overwhelmed having 3 also!
Can't wait to see what she looks like!