I love this time of the year when for a few months me and the husband are the same age. Friday night we went out to dinner in salt lake just the two of us and did a little bit of shopping at the out door Gateway mall and then went to our friend's house to watch the game. That would be the Jazz playoff game. There is a lot of basketball watching goin on in the Egan house hold as of late. Saturday was our neighbor and good friend's 30th birthday so we did a combined birthday celebration day consisting of a delicious break fast, fun movie "Date Night" & bbq.
Look closely at the mirror....Looks like the ghost of Ryan watching over them.... creepy
Ryan did his best fruity pose:)
Sunday, the big day, we had dinner with Ryan's family with his mom's famous home made ribs which were wonderful and then had his family and a few friends over to our place for cake and you guessed it another Jazz playoff game. I tried making a peanut butter cake recipe that my friend had made and Ryan loved. He had been talking it up for months in advance. I definitly should have done a trial run before the big day because it was a disaster. Actually, I think it tasted ok it just looked terrible, like if there was some contest on the worst looking cake I could have entered and won. Its hard to tell in these pics but it was bad. It turned out to be more of a peanut butter cobbler look.
6 comments:
that sounds delicious. can you send the recipe for the pb cake?
fun festivities! that's awesome about the cake
I think Penny would love that cake.
OH! happy birthday to Ryan.
sweet-muse and vegas, you guys have been busy. read hunger games before the two I mentioned, it's pretty awesome. hunger games is the type that you have to read in one sitting because it sucks you in. that cake does sound amazing, you should post the recipe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ryan!!! Looks like some awesome Birthday celebrations!
Post a Comment