Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

This year I had a really nice mother's day!  I snuggled in bed with my little cutie pie, while Ryan made me breakfast in bed.  I also got some beautiful white roses, a very sweet card, and a new I phone!!  I had been using Ryan's old 3G i phone and it had a lot of issues, like no camera or video, had to talk on speaker phone only and it finally pooped out last week so I had been using a really old phone from like 4 years ago.  So, finally I have a nice phone and I can take lots of cute pics and video while I am home with Tristan.  At church we got yummy chocolate truffles.  After church I got a nice nap and then video chatted with my mom, grandma and siblings.  That evening we had a yummy dinner with Ryan's mom and family.

3 comments:

CoplanRanch said...

Your roses are beautiful and that was really nice of Ryan.

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers DAY!

Pen said...

i didn't know I like white roses, but those are really pretty