Sorry for the double dose of pictures if you saw them on face book too. I think they turned out so good. If I hadnt made the appointment before I had him we probably wouldn't have gotten around to doing it so I am so glad we did. Thanks to my mom for coming and getting peed on right before we were about to take the pics. I have found that the cheapo walmart new born diapers work way betther than huggies or pampers for this little guy. I cant believe he is going to be one month old soon. We love having little Tristan finally here.

















4 comments:
isn't the one cute when he sucks on his fingers
LOVE those pictures! I want to retroactively copy your idea for Carter:(
OH he is soooo adorable Diane;0!!!
These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so glad you guys went and took these. He is such a sweet baby.
Post a Comment