At the cafe...
Fort Worden, we also got to go up to a cute light house why didn't i take a picture of that.
It looks like we have matching jackets but they are really quite different...
Me and Penny as prisoners...

Sunday was the baby blessing...The guys before blessing Liberty..
The girls, except we are missing mom.. we're all kinda color coordinated, i like it.
Monday, we went to Paulsbo and ate at this yummy seafood restaraunt, yes I actually am sorta starting to like some sea food, I really only like to eat it when we go to washington though. We caught the ferry to Seattle and got to Pike's place market just in time to buy some flowers to take back for Ryan's mom and do a little shopping before heading to the airport. We realized that that day we had taken almost every mode of transportation: car, ferry, train and plane.
The day after we got back Ryan left me to go to Dallas (which I would have loved to go too) and Indinia for work. I kept myself pretty well entertained while he was gone by hanging out with the girls. Went to my friend's baby shower, ate dinner with the girls at Texas Road house, went to Aimee's birthday bbq, and of course did some shopping and went to a chick flick with Ryan's mom. I did still miss my husband and was glad when he came home.

8 comments:
Very nice pictures. It was sure fun. I agree that it would have been great if you got here Thursday night & we had all of Friday together.
I kinda wish I had seen the lighthouse. Anyway, I am starting P90x. I can't believe im already behind you.
cute pics, looks like you guys had a lot of fun
it was so fun to see you Diane!!!! xoxoxo
Annaliese or anybody: what is P90x
You guys have been busy! It's so fun to see pics of you and Aimee. I haven't seen her since my wedding reception I think. Has it been that long. That's like 9 years! Would you guys ever want to meet for lunch?
Wish I could've been there :(
Yea, we'll have to get together soon. I don't know how soon is too soon for you but Rachele happens to be back in town later this week. I'll have to find out how long she's here. Would you be free Fri, Mon, or Tues is she is also free?
Post a Comment