Tell 6 things no one knows about you, so its probably going to be more like 6 things most people don't know but some people might, but here it goes...
1) I found a snake in my office fax machine, i couldn't get my papers to go thru the machine, so I opened it up and see a black snake all cozied up and screamed so loud my co-workers thought I was getting electrocuted. Everyone in the whole bank knows about it even the CEO and president when they visited our office asked to see the video of it, any ways the point is that before this I was tolerant of snakes but have now moved in to the really hate them and scared of them stage, I've even had a few night mares about them so it doesn't really make sense seeing as how I wasn't physically harmed in any way but thats what happened. Snakes and roaches are the worst luckily I haven't seen a roach since the Texas days.
2) I sucked my thumb until the third grade, I remember my teacher had some kind of code she gave me when she would see me sucking it, I was embarrassed thinking all the other kids knew the code to so I can't remember if that is why I finally stopped the habit but I did, obviously.
3) I have a love/hate relationship with chick flicks, I like to watch them but then I always rip on them afterwards because I think they are always so predictable and unrealistic but I still like watching them.
4)I tried out for the flag team in high school with my two best friends and i was the one who didn't make it. (thats what all the cool, cute girls did was the flags and they got to wear a lot more flattering outfits than the band uniforms, of course anything is more flattering than the band uniforms)
5) I love dairy products, everyone knows that, but i love drinking whip cream from the carton, (not whipped, although I love that too) some people think its gross, like for instance my husband, but its like a little treat to have a little sip everytime you have to get in the fridge for something.
6) I love hair products, I can spend a really long time in the hair section of the store , half the products i buy are for curly hair and the other half for straight hair, always a constant dilemma for me, and then there's the hair dye colors...
6 comments:
oh yes, i always feel very attractive in those band uniforms. Especially when I take my jacket and hat off leaving pants that sit 3 inches above my belly button, and hair in the shape of a sailor hat...that was thrown in a blender.
huh. that's true. i actually didn't know any of those things. except the thumb sucking thing. i think i knew. also, i can't remember, but i feel like you weren't the only one who sucked your thumb to an abnormally old age. i wonder if there's a physcological interpreation of that.
that's so funny about the snake, they say that facing your fear cures you of you scares, but I disagree 100%! I'm not so much scared of snakes, but roaches yes! and spiders. ROACHES are the #1 reason that I will never move back to Texas!!! Your last one about hair product should have been on Arielle's too, she's obsessed, or at least she used to be:) Miss you!
Are you sure you've stopped sucking your thumb? I think I saw you take a quick suck last time you were over here when you thought nobody was looking. Jk. I think I was the other thumb-sucker, by the way.
I cannot believe the story about the snake. I would be scarred for life. And I agree about the roaches. And guess who just found two still alive floating around in her hot tub? I still haven't gone in it now because I think it's contaminated.
I knew that about your fax machine. That was the funniest story when you came home and told me!
Post a Comment