Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Phoenix Trip

Hello again,

Just posting a few photos from our trip to Phoenix. It was a quick yet fun trip.
I look really fruity in one of the pictures.

-Ryan








9 comments:

CoplanRanch said...

How warm was it? Looks like you had fun. I don't think I've ever been to Phoenix. What are your favorite colors?

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

I don't know what the temp was it was really warm but not blazing hot, I thought it was perfect temps, and it was a fun trip,hmm, favorite colors, I like ivory, gray, sage green, black and pink right now.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

**** I really hope you can come- it has been along time and I would love to meet Ryan:)****


Hello To All Our Family & Friends In Utah,



Dave, Grayson & I are going to be in town for one night so we would love to visit

with everyone and of course show off Grayson, and see all your families! My

Mother-In-Law Dianne is going to be throwing us a party at Daves Grandma Jensens house!

I would Love it if anyone who can- would come and hang out with us- there will be delicious dessert and Fun!!!



The Day is: Wed. May28th!!!!!!

Grandma Jensens address is : 7917 S. Olympus Street
Midvale. UT. 84047

Be there anytime from: 5pm- until whenever:)

If you have any questions or can't find the home- give Dave a call at #(253)720- 9874,

Arielle's number is #(360)286-5199, or Dianne's number is #(801)859-4866!!


Can't wait to see all of Daves family, mine, and friends- very excited!!!! Be There Or Be Square!!!!


-The Beutler's (Dave, Arielle, & Grayson)

Lyndsee H said...

Diane!! Your hair is so dark! I love love love it! So pretty. I love dark hair of course. :)

Anonymous said...

ha..haha. would the fruity picture be the one with ryan and the straw. yeah, it is a bit fruity.

'Zo Lamas said...

Diane - I can't get over how great your hair looks! It has helped inspire me to dye mine dark this week. I miss you!

Zak Johnson said...

Ryan, ssssstop it, you are ssssoooo silly. You are not a fruit, you are special!

Box Step Studios said...

Hey Ryan--
Its your old pal Andrea. I found your blog through the SCHS blog. It was fun to see your pictures-- your wife is gorgeous (thanks for in the invite to your wedding by the way). We are moving to the blessed land of Utah to become Provoites again--maybe we'll run into you somewhere along the way. Going to the reunion?

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Thanks Diane:) I am pretty excited to decorate that is for sure:) It is in Lacey- How are you guys loving your new place?